Special thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's post.
So the Boozer Family got their first official NEW Car... LIKE EVER!
If you know my family, you know that we practically lived out of our old car. We are always going from one sporting practice or game to the next and a million things in between. And while a new car is great, so it having all of the essentials available to you while you are out and that is why I put together a "Survival Kit" for the car.
1. Boogie Wipes are a must have because lets face it... kids get snotty.
2. Blanket... My kids are still young enough that there is the possibility that they will fall asleep in the car, which I am all for, so if a blankie will help then by all means give the kid a blankie.
3. Chapstick- Duh... because we have all had that moment where are lips are starting to get chapped and we keep licking them (because we forgot our chapstick) only to make them worse.
#LetsTalkBums My kiddos love the wet+dry combo and you will too.
5. First Aid Kit- YUP! My kids are an accident waiting to happen.
6. Sunscreen- When you have a blond little peanut like me with Snow White skin you learn to be prepared.
7. Hand Sanitizer. Please refer to #1... Kids are gross.
8. Umbrella- I wouldn't want to get
my hair wet. my precious cargo wet.
9. Headache Medicine- Yes my kids are amazing. Yes I love them more then anything in the world. And Yes they still manage to give me an almost constant headache. Don't judge me!
10. Small Flashlight... My KIDS are scared of the dark... not me!
So there you have it... My 10 MUST HAVES for your summer car trips. Whether it's a long trip or a quick ride down the street, it never hurts to be prepared! Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!
share this on::